Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BIGISBEAUTIFUL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BIGISBEAUTIFUL > Topics

Subject: DOES MY WEIGHT DEFINE ME?
Replies: 3 Views: 437

ladeeda5 12.01.08 - 09:48pm
A FEW YEARS BACK I DISCOVERED THIS, WHEN PEOPLE DESCRIBE ME THEY ALWAYS USE THE SIZE OF MY BODY, BUT I HAVE A QUESTION: IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO THIS PERSON INSIDE, THE FLESH COVERING IT. WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME THEY JUST as*UME THAT IM FOND OF JUNK FOOD, THAT I CANT DISCIPLINE MYSELF. IS THAT FAIR??? *

ugogirl 13.01.08 - 12:33pm
hello there! well, it s a characteristic, like our color. It shouldnt define us though. One day i visited a forum in which its members discussed, what s more accepted in todays society, to be anorexic or obese and i particularly remeber what one of them said. It shouldn t be fat vs thin or normal, but unhealthy vs healthy. when people try to describe me to those that have never met me, because i m an obese person i logically expect that they will definately talk about it too. i only hope that they wont treat me differently. and ofcourse people think that we re big because of the way we lead ourlives. junkfood and no exercise, yeah that s the truth about me though it s none of their business.. people dont know if someone gains weight because of some illness he bears, they can only assume u dont do what is needed to be healthy. and the thing is that everyone, including us, the tortured big people, has or will treat someone with prejudice and malice. *

ugogirl 13.01.08 - 12:45pm
Oh and being big can totally be beautiful and H O T like hell, im a les and i surely know what the heck i m talking about, in the long run it can prove totally U N H E A L T H Y and it s really irresponsible to be mad at others who treat u like trash and not to youself as well for tormenting your body s functions. am i right or what? *

ladeeda5 13.01.08 - 07:43pm
i understand wat u saying gal n itruly agree with u wen u say ppl do not understand wat caused this weight and therefore should not judge me by it, wen they look at me they have to pay attention to Ladeeda not wats covering ladeeda...as for the HEALTHY part of it, pliz visit my other topic: HEALTHWISE *

* BIGISBEAUTIFUL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BIGISBEAUTIFUL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits